PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
When you browse our Manufacturer-serrures.fr showcase site and use the online payment services offered there, personal data about you is collected and processed by our services.
The purpose of this data protection policy is to inform you about how we collect and process your personal data.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. Data controller
The personal data concerning you, collected for the execution of your orders placed within the Manufacturer-serrures.fr platform, are processed jointly by the company MEDIADVANCE and JMP S.A.R.L., company operating the Manufacturer-serrures.fr platform.
2. Why do we process your data and on what legal basis?
Management of your requests for information and orders paid through the Manufacturer-serrures.fr Platform (payment, delivery, customer service, etc.)
Execution of exchanges and sales contracts with the lock manufacturer JMP
3. What personal data do we process about you?
We collect and process in particular:
- The personal data that you entered on our Platform when paying the invoice (email, last name, first name, address, etc.);
- Information relating to the orders you pay within the Platform (transaction number, delivery address, etc.);
- Information relating to your means of payment (bank card number, expiry date of the bank card, visual cryptogram) through a secure payment provider, who only has access to this data;
- The information you send us when you contact customer service (content of the exchanges, nature of the complaint, etc.);
- Your connection and navigation data within the Manufacturer-serrures.fr Platform (IP address, products and pages that you have viewed or searched for);
4. How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data in our database only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes pursued and then archive them with restricted access for an additional period in order to fulfill our legal and / or regulatory obligations in terms of archiving as well as for the duration. of the prescription periods in force. At the end of this additional period, your data is permanently deleted from our databases.
5. To whom are your data transmitted?
5.1 To our service provider
Your data is accessible to our service provider whom we use to subcontract all or part of the processing that we carry out with your data (hosting of the Platform and data, maintenance, secure payment, etc.).
The subcontractor we use have the guarantees required by the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. They only have access to the data necessary for the performance of their services and are not authorized to process your data for other uses. We have also signed agreements with it to guarantee the security and integrity of your data and their processing in accordance with applicable regulations.
5.2 To the delivery service (La Poste / DPD)
The data used to ensure the delivery of your order is sent to the carrier when placing your order on Manufacturer-serrures.fr. Depending on the order, delivery is made either through the postal service or by the carrier DPD France SAS.
5.3 To the authorities
Your personal data may be disclosed to the authorities in application of a law, a regulation or by virtue of a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority.
In general, we undertake to comply with all legal rules that could prevent, limit or regulate the dissemination of information or data and in particular to comply with the applicable data protection regulations.
5.4 In the event of acquisition, merger, transfer of activity
In the event that the MEDIADVANCE company or part of its activities is acquired by a third party or a merger, we will inform you in advance of the transfer of your data and of the possibility of opposing it. .
6. What are your rights over your data and how can you exercise them?
6.1 What are your rights?
You have the right to obtain from our services:
- Confirmation that personal data concerning you is or is not being processed, and where applicable, to have access to it;
- The rectification of personal data concerning you which are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Under certain conditions, the erasure of your personal data;
- Under certain conditions, the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- The portability of your personal data;
- Organize the fate of your personal data in the event of death (storage, erasure, or communication to a designated person).
You also have the right to object, under certain conditions, to the processing of your personal data.
For more information on the rights you have with regard to your data, we invite you to consult the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr.
We also remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL if you believe that your rights have not been respected.
6.2 How to exercise your rights?
For any request for access, opposition, rectification, portability, limitation, release of your data in the event of death: Please send an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org in:
- Specifying the subject of your request;
- Indicating your name, first name;
- Enclosing a photocopy of both sides of your identity card or passport, in order to allow us to verify your identity.
Our services will get back to you as soon as possible and at the latest within one month of receiving your request.
7. Your data is not transferred outside of the European Union
Our processing operations that we entrust to our subcontractor are carried out within the European Union. Your data is operated securely and in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.
8. Contact the Data Protection Officer
For any questions relating to the processing of your personal data or to exercise your rights over your data, the Data Protection Officer (DPD) or Data Protection Officer (DPO), appointed by JMP S.A.R.L., can be contacted:
- By email to the following address: email@example.com;
- By post to the following address: JMP S.A.R.L. Data Protection Officer 8 rue Hélène BOUCHER 58500 CLAMECY.